Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sisterly Love, right?


You can't see it, but Olivia was giggling the whole time Claire tried to eat her arm :)


I guess Claire figured out how to tickle Olivia. The younger sibling tormenting the older one has already started. Oh boy, I am so not ready for this!


Ok, this is my absolute favorite picture! I just love how they are both looking at each other and look, their hands are almost in the exact same spot! Now this I can handle!


Everyone keeps telling me that the girls look so much alike, but I just don't see it. Am I crazy?! Maybe it is because I see them every day and their little personalities are so different. Side note: Claire's hair is looking a little blond along her forehead. And, she has lost a ton of hair and is starting to sport a receding hair line.


She was playing shy...silly girl! Doesn't she have the sweetest smile? She is cute and she knows it. She tries to use her cuteness to get out of being in trouble.


We bought her a keyboard that looks like a baby grand piano, but does she play with it? No! She plays with this $5 piano. Grrr! In her defense, the keyboard is down stairs and she does play with it; in fact, she really likes it. One time when she and I were flying from Indiana back to Dallas, the lady we sat next to on the plane kept commenting about how long and dainty Olivia's fingers were and that she would make an excellent pianist...I think it is just funny because she does like to play.


I just love this face and hair!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They are so sweet Brandy! At times I think they look similar, but they do seem to have different personalities too....at least in the pictures:) Can't wait to meet Claire