Friday, April 24, 2009

Out of the mouth of kids...

So last night, after Claire went to bed, Jonathon, Olivia and I were snuggling on our bed. She kept trying to get up and play, but I kept pushing her down because I wanted to snuggle with her. After a few minutes of this, she got really frustrated with me and started crying. Then, she looked at Jonathon and said, "It's pissing me off!" I had her repeat it several times because I couldn't believe it, but then we just started cracking up. Once she heard us laughing, she started giggling, too. Hopefully, this is just a one time incident and she will not say it anymore. We sooooo have to watch what we say, even more than we already do.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yeah, I am worried about what Tyson will say in the near future too. He is always listening!!!