Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm an Aunt!

No, Leigh did not have a baby...she is way too young.

I guess I should say I am a psuedo-Aunt. My friend, Robin, who's link to her blog is listed under my friends, had her baby boy around 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time today! She ended up having to have a C-Section because the baby was breached. He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 9.5 ounces, the biggest one so far. She said he has his own nose, but he definitely has Gavin's lips :)

She was really tired when we were talking on the phone so we didn't talk for too long. I don't want to reveal his name because I know some people who read my blog also read hers and I want her to share that, but I will say, it is a cute name. I will also let her share the birth story, but know it was an unplanned C-Section, as most are, right?

Congratulations James and Robin; I can't wait to meet Baby Boy this October :)

No comments: