Thursday, June 26, 2008

16 Week Belly Shots

So, today we are officially 16 weeks pregnant. We were really horrible with Olivia and only took a few belly photos, but I was supposed to have maternity photos professionally taken at 36 weeks, but as most of you know, I never made it. So, we decided with this pregnancy, we are going to do the belly shots. Even though we do not have that many belly shots with Olivia, she does have a lot of Ultrasound Photos, so that should make up for the lack of photos, right?

And, without further ado, here are the belly shots:





On a side note, Olivia and I attended a free gymnastics class at The Little Gym today and she had such a blast, I signed her up. Jonathon is going to go with us every Thursday morning, so he can be the one to help assist her and I can take the photos. Today, he was unable to do so because he was extremely busy at work, but he will be there next week. As many of you know, Olivia is rather shy and takes a while to warm up to people and to activities, but today, she was the ring leader. When the instructor would show us a move she wanted us to help the kids with, she used Olivia as her example and she loved it. The great thing about The Little Gym is that even though we are signed up for the 10 a.m. Thursday Beast Class, we can really go any time, and all of the scheduled Beast classes work within my work schedule...awesome! So, next Thursday Jonathon will be with us and I will be able to take some pictures, so look for those next week.

PS--I know my belly is really white compared to the rest of my body and after seeing these photos, I will be correcting that soon :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

love the pictures! You look great by the way:) I can't wait to find out what you are having either. Hope you have a great birthday today too. Glad you got the card:)

Robin said...

I also love the pictures and am impressed with how brave you are! However, like I told you before...if my tummy was that cute, I would probably take pictures too! Keep rubbing that cocoa butter...worked for you last time!

adam, elizabeth and connor said...

you are looking great! i love seeing everyone's preggo belly pics! it is quite hilarious that your stomach is that much whiter than your arms!! haha!! hope all else is well!

Unknown said...

Dear Brandy,

I’m working with Parents.com to promote this summer’s Best Baby Bump Contest (http://www.parents.com/bump-contest), and I would like to invite parents-to-be such as yourself to enter their best pregnant belly photos on the parents.com website before September 30, 2008. One winner will receive a $2,500 prize.

Liz Zack, Executive Editor of Parents magazine, says, “We want you to take your best pregnant belly photos – from little baby bumps to big pregnant bellies – and enter them into our Baby Bump Contest. While you’re there, share and comment on other people’s pregnant belly photos, too.”

As a blogger, you represent an important and influential part of the online community. In addition to entering, Parents invites you to spread the word and encourage your readers to vote for you and enter their own photos in The Best Baby Bump Contest.

Sincerely,

Kelsey Jarboe
978-855-6071
kelseyjarboe@gmail.com