Monday, March 10, 2008

Shoes, a Girl's Best Friend!

Lately, Olivia has been playing with our shoes and even putting them on. I don't let her in my shoes too often because most of my shoes have heels and I don't want her to fall down and twist her little, itty-bitty ankles.
She really enjoys shoes, but really loves tennis shoes because of the strings. She loves to pull and tug on them, even if they are still on your feet :)
Enjoy the pictures. Oh, don't mind her hair. I know, I know, you just want to reach through your computer monitor and push it out of her eyes, but we are letting her bangs grow out. I don't think she will do very well getting her hair cut so I am not giving her bangs. And, on top of that, her bangs are long enough to pull back, but Daddy had her that afternoon and he doesn't know how to pull her hair up, and refuses to learn :( She also has some baby bangs coming in so her hair always looks cute when I do it :)

So, without further ado, what you came to see...







2 comments:

Lauren said...

Brandy,
she is so precious and cute!! I can't wait to see yall again and let the kids hang out:)

Robin said...

I love the pics of her shaggy hair!

So, is there still the possibility of an Indiana trip in the near future? I am in need of my Brandy time!