Sunday, January 27, 2008

Inchbug


You are probably wondering why I titled the post the way I did. Well, I wanted to share with you my new favorite product. Actually, I have had them for about a year now, and have given them as gifts.
These are rubber, reusable name labels that you can put on anything and they are made by a company called Inchbug. They are so awesome! I love using these on Olivia's sippy cups, especially when she goes to the sitter's house or we go to a play date and every kid has the same sippy cup.
They come in four different colors and you can put anything you want on them. I have three different sets of four. One set says: "Olivia Simmons"; the other two sets say: "Olivia's Cup".
The best thing about the labels are you can special order labels that have two lines and you can put if your child has a food/drink allergy, a phone number in case it gets lost, or whatever you want.
You do have two options when it comes to purchasing the labels. You can purchase a pre-made set. The pre-made set comes in a package of three, says just the child's first name, and comes in either green or blue--you choose. However, I think for a dollar or two more, you can totally personalize the labels, which I like to do. You can choose from four colors, pick whatever you want to say on it, and you get four!
Go and visit their website, www.inchbug.com, and check out what they have to offer. I hope you like these labels as much as I do.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YOu are right...these are wonderful!! Thank you so much for getting Tyson some when he was born. We use them daily and everyone asks about them too. I have had to share this info with lots of people because everyone wants some:)